Sometimes after you install our application, configure your Features, download and then import and publish our application template you find that some Tags are not triggering and tracking your conversions.
Please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Log into Google Tag Manager
- Step 2: Open the Tag Page in the Left Pane
- Step 3: Validate that the Tag is not Paused
- Step 4: If the Tag isn't Paused, then Open each Trigger that isn't Triggering and Document the Event that Tag Manager is Looking For
- Step 5a: Validate that your Store's Website is Configured to send the required Events and Update Accordingly
- Step 5b: Document the Events that your Store is Configured to send for each Tag and Open a Support Ticket
Step 1: Log into Google Tag Manager
Step 2: Open the Tag Page in the Left Frame
Step 3: Validate that the Tag is not Paused
- In the far right column, if you see this symbol, the Tag is paused
- Select the Tags (check box on left) that are Paused that you wish to enable and then press the button circled in red.
- Then click the Submit button to save and Publish your changes